Why are donator maps required for the checkmark?

Should you be able to get the checkmark without a rank?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
I was just wondring why you need to have beaten the donator maps for the ckeckmark tag that shows that you have beaten all maps, It just makes it feel like you have to pay and I feel like non Donors should get acces to this feature as well, I don't see it reducing your sales of the rank because I don't think anyone would buy a rank just to get acces to the checkmark.
To conclude it: I feel like the system in unnesecessary and could be removed.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I totally agree with this, I don't get why we need to complete donators for it to be considered "all maps", hopefully it's changed in the next update

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
thiss wont change, As we have donator maps, and if we have a donator rank that means it cant change so it will still be the same.

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
thiss wont change, As we have donator maps, and if we have a donator rank that means it cant change so it will still be the same.
Of course it can change, they can just change the requirement to (all maps) - (donator maps) in the coding, I think it wouldn't be that hard. and for the poll please answer with your opinion not with if it's possible or not.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
thats my opinion

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Well you don't actually have to pay at all.Just get MAPPER and done!

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Well you don't actually have to pay at all.Just get MAPPER and done!
While yes that is true, it requires you to be able to build nice maps and the parkour check kinda shows your skill at parkour, don't those two things contradict each other a bit?