Why are we getting the blame for it!!!

Ratings
so yesterday i went on minecraft and started up minevast, only to be stopped by a ban issued the day before hand, its title was "Griefing at Spawn". i also know that NStarMC found himself in the same position. As i thought what this possibly could be i realised that they were refering to the cobblestone monster, now me and a few others had tried to climb it, i had teleported to builderboy but i felt like i wanted to climb it myself, i went as far as the water could carry me and built up to the top of the monster, i built a little wall to stop me from falling off, so for something so little on something so huge why am i and many others being banned for CLIMBING the monster. If anyone could do something about this or help me in anyway i would be so gratefull. please if you can unban me i would be so gratefull, all i did was climb the monster with NStarMC.
Thanks
OBAMAZPYJAMAZ

Ratings
Instead of posting a thread here, post a thread in the Appeals section! Hope this helped!

Ratings
i made an appeal 2 days ago and its still awaiting moderation, :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1471798843][/DOUBLEPOST]and NStarMC did exactly the same thing and his ban has been revoked.

Ratings
its been three days please can someone acc get back to me, i hate to be pushy and annoying but ive been falsly accused and i did exactly the same thing as NStarMC but he gets his ban revoked within hours of the thread in survival, ive posted a thread in ban appeal and survival and its been 3 days, please.