why ban?

Ratings
Okay today right now i joined the server. got on to kitpvp. comboed 1 guy while stapping and jitter. 5 sec later i get ban for reach. okay guys i mean why. i dont know if it was the staff i rekt but why. its called stap and makes it look like i have reach for the person getting hit becouse of the ping and for me i am close for him im far away. i dont care if u dont unban me but fr this server sucks if not. so unfair ban on a server with that many people is so ridiculous. just trying to help to make a better server :)

Ratings
i dont want to appeal. just informing u guys like. just because i am good at pvp and can techniques that gives me an advantage dosent mean u have to ban me. this made me not wanting to play on the server. did just came on got a good combo at a guy and got banned like on what basis u have to ban me was just foolish.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
i dont want to appeal. just informing u guys like. just because i am good at pvp and can techniques that gives me an advantage dosent mean u have to ban me. this made me not wanting to play on the server. did just came on got a good combo at a guy and got banned like on what basis u have to ban me was just foolish.
Your ban is temporary, and will expire on the 16th May, if you believe this is an error, I’d strongly urge you to appeal the ban, as Tumms mentioned above.

Your appeal will be handled by KitPvP staff, who will review the evidence and come to a final conclusion whether or not your ban will remain, or if it will be lifted. Apologies for the inconvenience, have a nice day.