Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey all,

I was just wondering why everyone here plays creative. I myself haven't played anything related to creative, and I was wondering if I should get into it. I can tell that a lot of people really enjoy it, and I wanted to know what makes it such a great game mode. Thanks!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I like building stuff but all my friends are on Parkour so that’s what my first map plot is for lmao

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Cool! I've been thinking about spending some time on creative to see what it's like.
Chat is very chill, some people tryhard and make some really cool stuff. It’s always fun to have a secondary plot just for small things and screwing around if you’re planning on making a really big plot.

Jordn

VIP+
Jordn
Jordn
VIP+
Ratings
28 2
Hey all,

I was just wondering why everyone here plays creative. I myself haven't played anything related to creative, and I was wondering if I should get into it. I can tell that a lot of people really enjoy it, and I wanted to know what makes it such a great game mode. Thanks!

Best,
WingsOfFyre
The creative server allows players to improve their building skills using the grading system. I think people enjoy finding out what grade they are currently at and how they can improve to gain the next rank above. Also working hard for a grade is real satisfying and it involves a lot of motivation and creativity to pull off. So if you're up to it i think you should definitely come and give Creative a try. You might just find a hidden talent in building (unless you already know you're decent)

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
Hey all,

Best,
WingsOfFyre
Well its super fum you can build practicly anything and see others builds you can use some cool commands there depending on your rank ect

Ratings
7 2
You should definitely get into creative!, Creative is a building server that allows you to put your creativity to use in extraordinary ways, from building giant towers, to a small cabin, you can let your imagination flow wild. I Personally use it as a stress breakpoint,

Ratings
Hey all,

Best,
WingsOfFyre

If you want to be given endless choices for any ideas that you might have then yeah try creative. If you don't like it trust me you''ll know after about an hour of doing it. ((Jk You'll love it))

Sin,
CharacterSelect

Navychipmunk12

ELITE
Navychipmunk12
Navychipmunk12
ELITE
Ratings
Hey all,

Best,
WingsOfFyre
building good

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90
Creative is a minigame were you can chill with your friends make a home or build something interesting. When I played creative I used to play as a family member and we build a neighborhood and build trees and stuff like that.
On creative you can let your mind help you build something amazing and let other people see your art.
Creative is pretty much about enjoyment not about a competition or something.
Creative is added to make people chill. A minigame where people chill.
That's my opinion.