Why my ban was false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
4 5
I have appealed. Why would they trick me into giving away my texture pack just to ban me FOREVER, I had so much fun on that sever and it was tooken away by little old Anxii_ , I just came back just to play. AND ANXII WHO ADVERTISED A SEVER AND TRICKED ME WAS NOT FUNNY,I cant believe people like this would do that. Remove anxii's mod.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Crashy_v,

I can see you've already submitted an appeal, so for the time being you will need to be patient while that is reviewed.
If you think a staff member has abused their permissions, please submit a staff report here https://manacube.com/support/

Thanks!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
If you would like to submit a staff report, open a ticket and set the department as "Report staff".

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi again Crashy,
As Madi said, you can make a staff report on the forums here.
You told me you were using an xray texture pack which is what you were banned for but if you believe you were falsely banned you can appeal, which you have done.
Thank you.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
@Crashy_v You should calm down a bit. You probably insulted @Anxii_ a little by blowing up at them. xray is banned on the server so you deserved a ban if you were using an xray. I dont want to start a flame war but you need to take a chill pill dude. just be paitent

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
@Crashy_v You should calm down a bit. You probably insulted @Anxii_ a little by blowing up at them. xray is banned on the server so you deserved a ban if you were using an xray. I dont want to start a flame war but you need to take a chill pill dude. just be paitent
Thank you Laney! But I assure you, it's okay :)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Np! I'm always ready to stand up for someone! He is getting kinda salty though:)

Ratings
4 5
I've already got banned for using xray, I didnt come back and use it. Anxii Banned me for giving her alt xray when I forgot the xray was in my resource pack files.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I've already got banned for using xray, I didnt come back and use it. Anxii Banned me for giving her alt xray when I forgot the xray was in my resource pack files.
Make the ban appeal other then that there is nothing you can do.
- Raptor

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hi there,

Sorry to break it to you - but being caught out using hacks, is not a false ban. Intentional or not, you made the conscious choice to use and then give out the obviously disallowed texture pack - and you should have known this, as you were previously banned for X-Raying.

In this case I’d personally advise you not to make a staff report, as Anxi isn’t in the wrong from what I can see. You’re more than welcome to if you wish, however I’d urge you to think about it before you do, as you’re clearly just flustered at the moment. Think about your actions, then submit another ban appeal when you believe you’re of stable thinking, and aren’t going to be rude towards staff because you made the wrong choice.

Have a nice day/night.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
thats not false ban as hallowqueen said. you deserved it though sorry

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Wait @Anxii_ Do you have proof other then him saying he was using an x-ray texture pack?
Of course she has proof. Moderators must have proof to ban, Theres been many a time when someone allegedly has done something against the rules but without proof they cannot be banned. Bar the extra ordinary there is no chance Anxii does not have proof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.