PATRON
WasteNoTime
WasteNoTime
Patron
Ratings
81 9
Hello everyone,
I'm playing on this server since 2015.
I saw many people come and go. unfortunately i saw a difference in years. In 2015 till 2017 The community was great.
In 2018 the community begon to be bad.
as plenty people know i played since 2015 i saw @gapplegal in 2017 when she was just a member. tysm for all you've done to me Gapple.
@Aloro i saw since Januari 2017 remember me?
@Dacon i saw you as a Helper/moderator in 2015 (not sure forgot most of it because it's a long time ago) 4 years...

Bonjour à tous,
Je joue sur ce serveur depuis 2015. J'ai vu beaucoup de gens aller et venir. Malheureusement, j'ai vu une différence en années. De 2015 à 2017, la communauté était géniale. En 2018, la communauté commence à être méchante. Comme beaucoup de gens savent que je joue depuis 2015,
j'ai vu @gapplegal en 2017 alors qu'elle n'était qu'un membre. merci pour tout ce que tu m'as fait Gapple.
@Aloro j'ai vu depuis janvier 2017 se souvenir de moi?
@Dacon je vous ai vu en tant qu'assistant / modérateur en 2015 (je ne suis pas sûr de l'avoir oublié car il y a longtemps) 4 ans...

Au revoir
salutations,
Die_Hard_PvP
Greetings,
Die_Hard_PvP

Last edited:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hello everyone,
I saw many people come and go. unfortunately i saw a difference in years. In 2015 till 2017 The community was great.
as plenty people know i played since 2015 i saw @gapplegal in 2017 when she was just a member. tysm for all you've done to me Gapple.
@Dacon i saw you as a Helper/moderator in 2015 (not sure forgot most of it because it's a long time ago) 4 years...

Bonjour à tous,
Je joue sur ce serveur depuis 2015. J'ai vu beaucoup de gens aller et venir. Malheureusement, j'ai vu une différence en années. De 2015 à 2017, la communauté était géniale. En 2018, la communauté commence à être méchante. Comme beaucoup de gens savent que je joue depuis 2015,
j'ai vu @gapplegal en 2017 alors qu'elle n'était qu'un membre. merci pour tout ce que tu m'as fait Gapple.
@Dacon je vous ai vu en tant qu'assistant / modérateur en 2015 (je ne suis pas sûr de l'avoir oublié car il y a longtemps) 4 ans...

Au revoir
salutations,
Die_Hard_PvP
Greetings,
Die_Hard_PvP
Sorry that you feel that way. Hopefully you can come back, and have a better experience.
*also I don't think Dacon was a helper, ever lol*

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello everyone,

Bonjour à tous,

Au revoir
salutations,
Die_Hard_PvP
Greetings,
Die_Hard_PvP
Considering that Dacon was the second member to ever join the forums (2014), I don't think he was just a helper/moderator a year later. As Wings said, we apologize that community is no longer appealing to you, but venting on the forums won't change that.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I feel like venting on the forums is the best place imo get your feelings out in a extended manner so people can understanding where you are coming from. Its no good you don't like manacube anymore I do wish you'd stop trashing the server every time I see you

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Sometimes the community can be pretty annoying and sometimes you just outgrow a server. I’d try playing other gamemodes to see if you like them more. And if not maybe Mana Cube isn’t for you but as stated above no point in trashing the server. I once got to a point where I felt similar and I ended up taking an extensive break from all the platforms, when I came back, I fell back in love with the community and all of this servers wonderful gamemodes <3

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
It wasn’t for nothing! You met me, Gapp, Geah, Alfie and more.
As someone said above, you outgrow servers and just get bored/tired of them.
I appreciate the time and devotion you’ve given to Manacube, staying in one place for that long is respectable!
Good luck with everything and I hope you find a community where you are more comfortable.
I’m sorry your experience on Manacube wasn’t that great. Sometimes people can ruin things, don’t take it personally!

NoTime

Dedicated Member
PATRON
WasteNoTime
WasteNoTime
Patron
Ratings
81 9
When I'm online I've finished always my studying... Sometimes I'm studying the whole week or more. just for a A or B when I'm online I can't be much online... Oxford University there I study. Whole day till 4/5pm.

Last edited:

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
I am sorry that manacube isn't the same as it was I too noticed a difference and the community on some servers chat less and are more dry (if that is even the correct expression to use for this) but I still love the gameplay part of it and the unique aspect of the server but I too agree it is more lifeless then it was

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10

DaChihuahua

Ratings
Hello everyone,

Bonjour à tous,

Au revoir
salutations,
Die_Hard_PvP
Greetings,
Die_Hard_PvP
I'm really sorry you feel that way and I hope maybe you decide to come back!

Ratings
Hello everyone,

Bonjour à tous,

Au revoir
salutations,
Die_Hard_PvP
Greetings,
Die_Hard_PvP

I think its due to the loose chat rules, lot of little kids infect the server

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hello, I know you are sad. But over time people change, and you must change too. everything cannot stay the same otherwise it would be boring and normal. Life has unexpected turn, and I know it is hard to cope with. Im sorry that things change in a way that did not work for you, but I believe and in my opinion change will satisfy some people and some will hurt others. But all that matters is that the memory is still in your brain and in the others that were there for you and thats all that matters <3

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
It's literally not it's lit go to my plot good times.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
im 11 does that count as a little kid im turning 12 april 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.