Why wqrk would be a great member of staff #2

fdopyy

fdopyy
fdopyy
Wqrk is a genuine guy, he shows great leadership and is for some reason a good counselor?
Besides that he has very good knowledge of minecraft and he can help out the survival community alot with his positive mindset.
He will be a great member of staff.

fdopyy

ChaosityZogg

PATRON
Ratings
15 6
I disagree, I've seen a lot of hostility especially when they first joined, and lack of knowledge of the rules, resulting in them being told to cut out stuff in chat, recently they have matured a little but its not enough for the standard of staff. In addition to this I never see them helping people in chat.

Maybe given more time to develop a better understanding of the rules and longer to make an impression on the server as a knowledgeable member that is willing to help will change my mind, but for now I do not believe wqrk is ready for the responsibility of staff.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hey!
As much as I really appreciate the support and the kindness for Wqrk, I have to agree with Zogg. Their past behaviour wasn't fantastic, and they just need more experience with Manacube. Minecraft knowledge is awesome, but you're not applying for a job at Mojang, you're applying for a staff position on a server, where lots of things are altered. It's not the same as singleplayer. This isn't meant to be mean at all, this is simply meant to give you insight on what a staff member should be like.

fdopyy

fdopyy
fdopyy
Hey!
As much as I really appreciate the support and the kindness for Wqrk, I have to agree with Zogg. Their past behaviour wasn't fantastic, and they just need more experience with Manacube. Minecraft knowledge is awesome, but you're not applying for a job at Mojang, you're applying for a staff position on a server, where lots of things are altered. It's not the same as singleplayer. This isn't meant to be mean at all, this is simply meant to give you insight on what a staff member should be like.
oof what has he done in the past?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
oof what has he done in the past?
I don't think it's my place to say, it's certainly nothing terrible, but I think Wqrk would want to tell you himself.