Why You Should Vote For Me: My Constitution.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
I’m great - I’m actually great, I bought friends of mine ranks on this server, for example, my friend Sonic_Raptor was given ELITE rank. And I also bought my girlfriend on parkour MVP+. I’m sorry if I seem like a horrible horrific man those are not my intentions I just want to make manacube great again.

I will make this server great - I will introduce minigames , giveaways , and daily activities and even some huge infrastructure in spawn so people can explore, I will work super hard at maintaining the greatness i prevail.

I am better than the rest of the candidates - Laney is unfit to be the owner and also Dadcon, laney is just a fraud and wants the ELITE and JCON rank all to herself, also she says she is going to make her dog (huskie) BITE ME?!

-NEW GAMEMODES
-NEW EVENTS
-MORE STAFF
-MORE CHILL
If you want these, vote for me!

MY POLICIES.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foreign Policy - every new player will be required to have a verified manacube.com account to limit the trolls or spammers.

War Policy - if we have to go to war with other Minecraft servers, so be it. We will all set up a huge team deathmatch kit pvp style and destroy them because I’m such a god at PVP!

Immigration - so if someone from minevast wants to migrate here, they can as long as they have a verified account (green card)

Crime and Justice - ok i get it, the n or f word sometimes slips out. But that is NOT an excuse to be banned forever! It really all depends on the context and scenario that happened so I will be introducing the manacube grand court. so basically it’s a big courtroom we make on the server and I am the judge and the death penalty = ban.

Gun Control - I get it, we all like pvp but pvp must stay in kitpvp, factions, or survival. So PVP will be disabled on the rest UNLESS there is a designated pvp spot on the said server but I will be strict on this one.

Universal Basic Cubits (UBC) - every month, every single manacuber given 10 cubits (the value of cubits will decrease since everyone has them) this is to give them a boost, to help the poor out and springing them back to use in society!

Girlfriend for All - cmon I’m Jacon I understand I want a girlfriend and as a solution, I am introducing this girlfriend for all, so basically it’s not an actual girlfriend it’s literally a girl as a friend. Get it? GIRL friend. So what that means is that every guy on here will be friends with every girl and Vice Versa, it’s a big manacube family!

BUILDING THE WALL - we must build a huge wall around factions to represent the southern border, the tranquility and order of the spawn represents North America.

China - China has not been treating us fairly because they are taxing Dacon’s manacube merch tooo high and he isn’t do anything about it! When I become supreme leader I will make sure they quit or it’s WAR!

Taxes - your 10 manacube cubits every month will be taxed 3% every week and be given to me. It’s time we teach these kids about taxation, it’s a valuable life knowledge and the profits that go to me will go to making the server great.

NATO (North American Treaty-Jacon Organization) This treaty will remain intact its a great one!

Healthcare - so for healthcare you will be given 5 potions of health in survival, faction, or skyblock!!! just do /Kit Bernie

LGBTQ+ - hey we don’t discriminate here at all, I respect your opinions so there isn’t no rule or anything about this just don’t be NSFW.

Climate Change - I don’t consider this to be a grave issue on this server but we will take precautionary measure by conducting environmental protection.

Environmental - Okay so, if a person wants to become unbanned or unmuted, community service (picking up trash) can be a form of appealing or reducing their sentence. We need to keep the manacube streets clean.

Jobs - so I will make millions of jobs! if you want to become the manacube janitor who cleans up you can become the manacube janitor, there will be more staff and moderator openings since there will be thousands of new players and even shop managers and clerks! Jacon will build it all!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR MY OPPONENTS
  1. caseyclosed
    His banner literally shows the manacube logo on fire, like what! and he wants to eliminate the middle class which is basically the majority of this server if I am not wrong. Absolutely anarchy!

2. Cherilyns
    Like Dadcon, she will turn this server into an anarchy server! her policies are NoFurries and that is shaming a group of people for a hobby and interest they have! my policies are all about democracy, egalitarianism and hers are the opposite!

3. Dacon
    Not really active, dey and does not communicate and have fun with his members. I am always active and having fun with everybody,

4. Dadcon
    His policies "No Chat Filter" will turn the server into anarchy, there are KIDS that play on this server and do we really want them hearing the n-word and all sorts of junk?! that will just push them out the server and the only people here would be teens and young adults and the server would fall quickly because they get bored easily.

5. ItzLaney
    She called me the b-word and she called me an ass, she cannot handle stressful situations and that is the position she will be in owning the server, also she is young and unlike me, she has no policies!

Last edited:

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
I’m great - I’m actually great, I bought friends of mine ranks on this server, for example, my friend Sonic_Raptor was given ELITE rank. And I also bought my girlfriend on parkour MVP+. I’m sorry if I seem like a horrible horrific man those are not my intentions I just want to make manacube great again.

I will make this server great - I will introduce minigames , giveaways , and daily activities and even some huge infrastructure in spawn so people can explore, I will work super hard at maintaining the greatness i prevail.

I am better than the rest of the candidates - Laney is unfit to be the owner and also Dadcon, laney is just a fraud and wants the ELITE and JCON rank all to herself, also she says she is going to make her dog (huskie) BITE ME?!

MY POLICIES.
Foreign Policy - every new player will be required to have a verified manacube.com account to limit the trolls or spammers.

War Policy - if we have to go to war with other Minecraft servers, so be it. We will all set up a huge team deathmatch kit pvp style and destroy them because I’m such a god at PVP!

Immigration - so if someone from minevast wants to migrate here, they can as long as they have a verified account (green card)

Crime and Justice - ok i get it, the n or f word sometimes slips out. But that is NOT an excuse to be banned forever! It really all depends on the context and scenario that happened so I will be introducing the manacube grand court. so basically it’s a big courtroom we make on the server and I am the judge and the death penalty = ban.

Gun Control - I get it, we all like pvp but pvp must stay in kitpvp, factions, or survival. So PVP will be disabled on the rest UNLESS there is a designated pvp spot on said server but I will be strict on this one.

Universal Basic Cubits (UBC) - every month, every single manacube will be given 10 cubits (the value of cubits will decrease since everyone has them) this is to give them a boost, to help the poor out and springing them back to useful in society!

Girlfriend for All - cmon I’m Jacon I understand I want a girlfriend and as a solution I am introducing this girlfriend for all, so basically it’s not an actually girlfriend it’s literally a girl as a friend. Get it? GIRL friend. So what that means is that every guy on here will be friends with every girl and Vice Versa, it’s a big manacube family!

BUILDING THE WALL - we must build a huge wall around factions to represent the southern border, the tranquility and order of the spawn represents North America.

China - China has not been treating us fairly because they are taxing Dacon’s manacube merch tooo high and he isn’t do anything about it! When I become supreme leader I will make sure they quit or it’s WAR!

Taxes - your 10 manacube cubits every month will be taxed 3% every week and be given to me. It’s time we teach these kids about taxation, it’s a valuable life knowledge and the profits that go to me will go to making the server great.

NATO (North American Treaty-Jacon Organization) This treaty will remain intact its a great one!

Healthcare - so for healthcare you will be given 5 potions of health in survival, faction, or skyblock!!! just do /Kit Bernie

LGBTQ+ - hey we don’t discriminate here at all, I respect your opinions so there isn’t no rule or anything about this just don’t be NSFW.

Climate Change - I don’t consider this to be a grave issue on this server but we will take precautionary measure by conducting environmental protection.

Environmental - Okay so, if a person wants to become unbanned or unmuted, community service (picking up trash) can be a form of appealing or reducing their sentence. We need to keep the manacube streets clean.

Jobs - so I will make millions of jobs! if you want to become the manacube janitor who cleans up you can become the manacube janitor, there will be more staff and moderator openings since there will be thousands of new players and even shop managers and clerks! Jacon will build it all!!!

thank you for reading , stay strong and jacon on!
Wow it will really make me vote for u! XD

Now for real jacon, ur a funny guy, I like ur posts.

Kind regards
Yishai

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

Jacon

Forum Master