Wilbo introduction

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
Even though I've played on the server for almost a year I thought I'd still make this for the people who don't know me.
My name is WilboShakespeare but I like to be called Wilbo. I got the name from a joke my friend made when we were studying William Shakespeare in english and he said Wilbo Shakespeare and I just named it as a joke when I came back to minecraft after about 6 years.
I'm 15 and most people who play skyblock will mostly know me and that I like to kill in warzone. I'm more of a pvp person than a peaceful. Mainly because i'd be too bored and wouldn't play manacube skyblock as much. Me and my friend mango met on hypixel around this time last year and we were bored one day so we found manacube parkour and from that found skyblock. We made an island together and slowly made our way to the top and it's been a great journey so far and I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. I am also the littest person you will ever see.
Have a great day/night -Wilbo:)

Ratings
the littest person I’ll ever seem hmm? xD. I actually found this server from Parkour as well but I didn’t switch from Parkour to anything else. I have always done parkour on the server so far and familiarized myself with it. Have a great day!