Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
build looks weird just a pillar with a y shape. No need for that. and parkour looks repetitive in the screen shots -1 for now.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Looks absolutely gorgeous!

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
The Theme is unoriginal.
There is already a plane map.
The Build is a Pretty Good.
i Haven't tried the parkour because im not good in Experts. xD

I Wish You Good luck! :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The Theme is unoriginal.
There is already a plane map.
The Build is a Pretty Good.
i Haven't tried the parkour because im not good in Experts. xD

I Wish You Good luck! :)
This isn't even close to being a plane. It's a wind turbine, and if you ask me the theme is very original.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
The build is great, only thing I would change is not have one of the wings of the turbine not line up with the base
The theme is original
From what I can see the parkour is varied and fun

+1, good luck c:

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
build looks weird just a pillar with a y shape. No need for that. and parkour looks repetitive in the screen shots -1 for now.
The shape is a bit weird but if you zoom in you can see that the parkour is not repetetive.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Presidenten,
It was hard to choose, but I'm sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is original, since there is no maps with a similar theme. The parkour is also decent, but I found it boring, even if it's varied, I will explain with the build. Speaking of the build, it's the reason why I reject your map, the build is not good in my opinion, it's terribly plain and unattractive, even if it looks like a Wind turbine, the build looks boring, it's maybe the reason why I found the parkour boring, since I got the feeling to do the same part over and over, since the build almost don't change through the map, the turbine wings looks also a bit odd, and I don't think with more detail, the build could be better. I already know you can do better than this map, so I'm not scared for your future maps.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.