Wither skeleton spawner

I bought wither skeleton spawner some days ago,but i cannot to place it. When i try to place spawner,it always write,that i must buy permission in quest shop,but there is no such permission in quest shop,only for iron golem spawners.

SayMaybe

MVP
ignRay
ignRay
MVP
Ratings
It's going to be an upcoming update to buy the ability to place Wither Skeleton spawners I guess, just wait, all I can suggest.

Kind Regards,
SayMaybe

VoTo

MVP+
VoToRiOuS
VoToRiOuS
MVP+
Ratings
Huh, wither skeleton spawners you say. My guess would be that someone just renamed the spawner, but that wouldn't explain the reason why it doesn't allow you to place the block.

SayMaybe

MVP
ignRay
ignRay
MVP
Ratings
Huh, wither skeleton spawners you say. My guess would be that someone just renamed the spawner, but that wouldn't explain the reason why it doesn't allow you to place the block.
VoTo, Wither Skeletons are a thing on Islands, but the quest shop is not updated yet, so we cannot use it yet. :(

does that mean that you could spawn the wither and get a nether star? I mean you can buy beacons for 25k but its still fun to fight bosses.

VoTo

MVP+
VoToRiOuS
VoToRiOuS
MVP+
Ratings
Yea
does that mean that you could spawn the wither and get a nether star? I mean you can buy beacons for 25k but its still fun to fight bosses.
If you want to you can, but its best to leave it till your ready to do the slayer4 quest otherwise spawning it in would be useless. Also get some mvp+ to fight for you or you will get obliterated.

Yea

If you want to you can, but its best to leave it till your ready to do the slayer4 quest otherwise spawning it in would be useless. Also get some mvp+ to fight for you or you will get obliterated.
i got a legendary sword and implants 3, ill be ok