Wondering If Kit-PvP Server requires mods?

Ratings
Hello, Minevast community. Today I want to discuss a very important subject; The certain subject is that on the Kit-PvP server there is never any mods on anymore; except hydro, And trust me I am on most of the day, because I am homeschooled and I have a lot of spare time. I am suggesting that Minevast bumps up their active mods on the Kit-PvP server. And also I was wondering if the Minevast Kit-PvP server needed anymore mods because my recent staff application was denied. Anyways, Thanks ;)

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
We do have lot of mods for PVP. Most probably are on when your sleeping or get off when you just log on

Blazingsea

Ratings
29 1
Well, Kit-PvP has Arck, Hydro, Brack, Lewis, Unrefined, and I. We have enough moderators to handle the job, just most of us have been quite inactive. Hydro and Brack are pretty active though.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Well, Kit-PvP has Arck, Hydro, Brack, Lewis, Unrefined, and I. We have enough moderators to handle the job, just most of us have been quite inactive. Hydro and Brack are pretty active though.
I'm also on that list :p
I'm just a chat mod on kitpvp, so, pretty much they handle everything, and I do chat.

Ratings
Blazing Thank you for the reply blazing sea. Do you have skype I would like to talk one day :)