Wont be back for a while.

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
As you may know from my previous posts, im having troubles with getting
into MineVast. This is based on the fact that i am playing on a 4-5 Year old IMac,
my MineCraft account details have been lost, aaaand im going to have to wait until i have enough money to buy the custom PC that i've been longing for.
This means i may not log in until December, or even more.

Tim, when i come back, hopefully i'll see an A or an A+ in creative. I may attempt to log in
from here-on-out, just to see if im able.
The solution to the login problem was to back up my MineCraft and re-install, but i can't do that
regarding the fact that my Minecraft account is pretty much gone forever, until i find the Email and password again. Depending on how much money i get, will be dependent on whether or not i am able to get back on sooner, or later.

Bye for now,

xFlawlessxBeast (Flawless).

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
As you may know from my previous posts, im having troubles with getting
into MineVast. This is based on the fact that i am playing on a 4-5 Year old IMac,
Well, if you could get on Minevast fine but now you can't and you're still using the same computer, it's probably not an issue with the computer.
Have you tried deleting your Minecraft files and reinstalling the game?

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
Well, if you could get on Minevast fine but now you can't and you're still using the same computer, it's probably not an issue with the computer.
Have you tried deleting your Minecraft files and reinstalling the game?
Sorry for the late reply but as i said, its most likely not a problem that can be fixed by re-installation.
I thought it was time that i gave up on Macs for playing MC, because of all the problems i have been having.
Plus my MineCraft account is done for.

See you on the flip-side.