wood_chop - Build Team Application

About you

What is your Minecraft username? wood_chop

How old are you? 12

Country or Timezone australia

What is your Discord username? wood_chop

Your skills

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team i enjoy both

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at im not good at organics im best at detail and style

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? no but i know how to use world edit im a fast learner

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) no

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) https://imgur.com/a/7FD4CNB

some builds you see have lots of detail exept the shape was not well done most of my good build i dont have screenshots of and world is deleted but yeah
[DOUBLEPOST=1526208473,1526208136][/DOUBLEPOST]btw dont let my age perceive you i am a good builder and more muture than you think i would be

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
BUILD TEAM APPLICATION REVIEW:

Terraforming: 7/10
From what I saw, your terraforming is pretty good. I like your coloring and smoothing. I recommend you do more builds with terra.
Structure: 4/10
Your structure on the 6th photo is nice, but the others are decent. You are doing well, and with a little more experience, your builds will look really nice.
Creativity/Variety: 5/10
A good variety of builds, but mostly basic.
Organics: 2/10
You don't have a lot of organics.

Overall: 5.5/10
I based these ratings off of other players builds, such as in the Build Team and other servers Build Teams. I think you have potential, but you might need to work on the above.

Good luck and farewell,
Klime

once i do a bit more builds i will try to resubmit i agree i came in a bit to early because i didint have that many build to do thanks!