World edit for MVP+

Danny__

Ratings
After recently checking the donor perks, I noticed that there is "Access to survival-based worldedit in plot world" coming soon for MVP+. What are your thoughts on this?
Personally I am excited to try it out, mainly because I get access to the perk.
But when I think about it objectively, its probably too OP. The fact that you'd be able to build a quite sizeable cactus farm in under and hour, whereas its would take everyone else significantly longer, is a little unfair. Adding these to MVP+ will also distance the rank further from the other ranks. MVP+ already has fly and kit mana and soon to have worldedit, a 25% more mana and an admin shop?! I think it'd be a good idea to give the perks more evenly. Maybe try close the gap between MVP and MVP+.
Just my 2c.

OmgItzCole

MVP+
OmgItzCole
OmgItzCole
MVP+
Ratings
I definitely think it is a little op. Unless they find a way to take the blocks out of your inventory when using WE.

Danny__

Ratings
I definitely think it is a little op. Unless they find a way to take the blocks out of your inventory when using WE.
I think that's what they are trying to do. So you don't have unlimited blocks. Either way its op.

Last edited: