Worst Staff in Manacube

Kibba

MVP
Ratings
2 8
Hello hope dacon will see this the staff in here is really worst i was texting the dacon with helpop and then i said to him my real account is ban permantly about 8months ago checkoyt the banlist username KibbaCrafteR and i dont freakn know why sunsetmagic banned me this isnt fair i texted dacon not sunset i need to get unbanned i payed 35$ about nothibg this is worst staff ever i have seen

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
I hate to be that guy on the forums who thinks he is staff and replys to every post like he’s a staff member, but this is the wrong way to go about it buddy. Try creating a ban appeal instead of ban evading - and then admitting your ban evading while the owner and a Senior moderator is on. Seriously though, if you want to be unbanned create a ban appeal. Don’t make it a bigger deal than it ought to be.

Last edited:

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Hello hope dacon will see this the staff in here is really worst i was texting the dacon with helpop and then i said to him my real account is ban permantly about 8months ago checkoyt the banlist username KibbaCrafteR and i dont freakn know why sunsetmagic banned me this isnt fair i texted dacon not sunset i need to get unbanned i payed 35$ about nothibg this is worst staff ever i have seen
Agreeing with Wizful on this one. But you do realize you admitted to Dacon you were ban evading. It's not Sunset's fault. Sunset just had to do their job. In this case, it was banning you.

Ratings
I don't really think bringing your situation to the forums is the brightest idea, as it could cause drama and possibly be quite upsetting to the staff member you're aiming at. If you're ever banned, create a ban appeal and if you feel your ban was unjust, report the staff member and Dacon can take care of it if the staff member was in the wrong. Next time, I'd recommend bringing this to another staff members attention or to the attention of the Owner himself instead of the forums.

Kibba

MVP
Ratings
2 8
i
Agreeing with Wizful on this one. But you do realize you admitted to Dacon you were ban evading. It's not Sunset's fault. Sunset just had to do their job. In this case, it was banning you.
dont know did u read all but i was msg dacon

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello Kibba,

I dealt with your helpop as xDacon is very busy and when in-game he is usually dealing with plugins which spam his chat.
You gave the impression that you were perm banned and upon checking the account you mentioned, you were. No unbans have been purchased nor have you been unbanned due a successful appeal.
Therefore, I perm banned you as ban evading is not allowed and is treated with a same length punishment as what you are evading. The punishment I gave you was inline with our punishment guidelines. However, if you disagree with what I have done the best thing to do is file a staff report on me here > http://forums.manacube.com/forums/staff-reports/
If you feel that this or your original ban is false you can appeal it here > http://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/
You may also appeal if you believe you deserve to be unbanned due to how long it has been. I understand this may have been why you logged on, just to ask. But it did not come across that way.
If you wish to discuss you ban further please message me on the forums or on discord at Sunset#3438

Sunset

Kibba

MVP
Ratings
2 8
Hello Kibba,

I dealt with your helpop as xDacon is very busy and when in-game he is usually dealing with plugins which spam his chat.
You gave the impression that you were perm banned and upon checking the account you mentioned, you were. No unbans have been purchased nor have you been unbanned due a successful appeal.
Therefore, I perm banned you as ban evading is not allowed and is treated with a same length punishment as what you are evading. The punishment I gave you was inline with our punishment guidelines. However, if you disagree with what I have done the best thing to do is file a staff report on me here > http://forums.manacube.com/forums/staff-reports/
If you feel that this or your original ban is false you can appeal it here > http://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/
You may also appeal if you believe you deserve to be unbanned due to how long it has been. I understand this may have been why you logged on, just to ask. But it did not come across that way.
If you wish to discuss you ban further please message me on the forums or on discord at Sunset#3438

Sunset
sunset checkout the appeal u havent see it -.-

QUE TAL BUENAS TARDES COMO ESTÁN TODOS LA PRESENTE APELACIÓN EN MI NOMBRE ES PARA PONER AL DESCUBIERTO QUE LA NEGLIGENCIA DEL PERSONAL CON PODER " QUIERO DECIR CON PODER SON DECISIONES QUE ESTÁN A MANOS DE ELLOS COMO BANEAR A UNA PERSONA" AHORA SI EN QUE ESTÁBAMOS EL DIA DE HOY COMPRE MI RANGO MVP AL TRASCURRIR DE UNOS MINUTOS ME DIERON EL PRODUCTO EN FIN PERO LUEGO DE ENTRAR A KITPVP Y JUGAR UN APROXIMADO DE 20 MIN UNA PERSONA SEGUN LO QUE ME APARECIÓ ME BANEO POR ALGÚN TIPO DE HACK QUE EL EN SU LUGAR LO LLAMA "KILLAURA" POR FAVOR EXIJO QUE SE MUESTREN PRUEBAS DE ESO DE LO CONTRARIO TOMAR REPRESARIAS FRENTE A ESTA PERSONA "CRACYPEACOCK" MUCHAS GRACIAS POR SU ATENCIÓN .

UNDJUNTO IMAGEN DE MENSAJE LUEGO DE LO SUCEDIDO.

Attachments

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
QUE TAL BUENAS TARDES COMO ESTÁN TODOS LA PRESENTE APELACIÓN EN MI NOMBRE ES PARA PONER AL DESCUBIERTO QUE LA NEGLIGENCIA DEL PERSONAL CON PODER " QUIERO DECIR CON PODER SON DECISIONES QUE ESTÁN A MANOS DE ELLOS COMO BANEAR A UNA PERSONA" AHORA SI EN QUE ESTÁBAMOS EL DIA DE HOY COMPRE MI RANGO MVP AL TRASCURRIR DE UNOS MINUTOS ME DIERON EL PRODUCTO EN FIN PERO LUEGO DE ENTRAR A KITPVP Y JUGAR UN APROXIMADO DE 20 MIN UNA PERSONA SEGUN LO QUE ME APARECIÓ ME BANEO POR ALGÚN TIPO DE HACK QUE EL EN SU LUGAR LO LLAMA "KILLAURA" POR FAVOR EXIJO QUE SE MUESTREN PRUEBAS DE ESO DE LO CONTRARIO TOMAR REPRESARIAS FRENTE A ESTA PERSONA "CRACYPEACOCK" MUCHAS GRACIAS POR SU ATENCIÓN .

No es necesario a decir esto, si ya poneste un ban appeal. Nadamas te ves a alguien que estás desrepectando se y portando como un niño. Ya estoy investigándo a su ban appeal.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I don't think that SunsetMagic was doing anything wrong, just her job. She is an amazing staff member. And all i can say is above, (the nice comments)

Si hiciste un "Ban appeal" de seguro que los administadores le hecharan una mirada y esto sera resuelto. Este no es el lugar correcto para hacer uno, sino que en un Ban appeal. Que como dice JuanitoG, ya has hecho. Yo no soy adminsitradora ni nada. Solo una MVP normal en este servidor. Pero gracias a los buenos admins que hay, de seguro sera resuelto.

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2

No es necesario a decir esto, si ya poneste un ban appeal. Nadamas te ves a alguien que estás desrepectando se y portando como un niño. Ya estoy investigándo a su ban appeal.
I don't think that SunsetMagic was doing anything wrong, just her job. She is an amazing staff member. And all i can say is above, (the nice comments)

Si hiciste un "Ban appeal" de seguro que los administadores le hecharan una mirada y esto sera resuelto. Este no es el lugar correcto para hacer uno, sino que en un Ban appeal. Que como dice JuanitoG, ya has hecho. Yo no soy adminsitradora ni nada. Solo una MVP normal en este servidor. Pero gracias a los buenos admins que hay, de seguro sera resuelto.
Ummm ..... Translation plz?

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Ummm ..... Translation plz?
That he got banned for kill aura, which he says he doesnt know what that is and he didnt hack. and he wants to get unbanned.

I told him to ban appeal for staff to solve it

Juanito said almost the same.

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
That he got banned for kill aura, which he says he doesnt know what that is and he didnt hack. and he wants to get unbanned.

I told him to ban appeal for staff to solve it

Juanito said almost the same.
Thank you