Would this be a good addition to factions?

should it be added in game? (pls vote yes)

• yes pls

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
can security cameras be added ing? because i have been insided 2 times, i wonna see who did it, and im sick of it, i wonna know personally who did it, make it only available to faction owner, co-owner, and moderator pls

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Core protect for faction owners within their claims would honestly just be the best solution to this, and I don't believe it would be excessively difficult either, though I can't say I would be able to confirm that.

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
I mean you can Put an Alternative into your faction and Record footage on it but it might fry your PC if you leave it on too long if your Graphics card Is a Older model but This can be used as security so keep in mind :)

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I mean you can Put an Alternative into your faction and Record footage on it but it might fry your PC if you leave it on too long if your Graphics card Is a Older model but This can be used as security so keep in mind :)
^^^

I use replay mod which is extremely helpful because it records all of your Minecraft gameplay and you can go back to it later in 3rd person, so if you were afk in your base when you were insided you could go back into the replay and find it.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
^^^

I use replay mod which is extremely helpful because it records all of your Minecraft gameplay and you can go back to it later in 3rd person, so if you were afk in your base when you were insided you could go back into the replay and find it.
Yes same thing a reply mod is the most effective but it will only work if u we’re afk or online at that time but I don’t think they will inside if you are online so I think making another fac say this let’s take this spawners etc and if they say Ye done you know whose insiding