Write a Paragraph about the topic given about the Mana server given before a staff changes the topic from that server to a different one

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
^^

NOTE:
-If a staff member changes the topic, they most say the topic and Make 1 paragraph about it.
-Players can also do this but Only staff can change the topic.
-Be Respectful to each other
-Argumentative Essays on this are Accepted (Please argue if you think the topic should be changed from the topic it is to a different one)
(I don't have to do a paragraph because I started the game and topic)

Topic: Parkour

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Well, when you get all flustered and angry due to failing parkour jumps or just realise how truly boring jumping around all day is... what are you gonna do to relax? - hop onto Olympus of course! Grab a pickaxe, put on some music or a show/movie/video and go mining for a while! :cool:

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I feel like I should point out the true ignorance of this previous post! Neither Olympus nor Parkour should be played upon. In one you simply hit the spacebar and in the other you just hold down left click. Where is the fun in any of that? Instead I believe we should all play on SURVIVAL. Only there do all of the other game modes truly come together. You must jump to get around on the map, you can build if creative is your thing. There is even a shop to buy many of the things to build with. If you enjoy Olympus then survival is for you too! There are mining enchantments and Trench is WAY easier to obtain in survival than Olympus. Mine and farm your way to the top of the money leaderboard or mining job leaderboard. If you enjoy surviving alone on an island in sky block or islands, you can do that as well. Just make or find an island and start building. If KitPvP is your thing... well we have that too! There is a pop arena where you can fight other players and test your gear. Sadly I can only touch on so much in a single paragraph, but take it from one of survival's top builders, theres more than just surviving to do there. ;)

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
533 98
Survival is the best realm you can play on, which you can mine, build, flying, find bases, fighting and more!. Do /server survival and have fun! ^-^