----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
xdNazzy

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
Canada

What is your Discord username?
xdNazzy

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
To be on the real, I've never been on this server that I remember, I've been on minecraft for a long time and have been searching for servers to help build on.

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
If it's a huge project, I rather work with a team but if it's a small part, I'll gladly work by myself

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I'm not really weak at anything except building animals or foods like cheese, I realized this on guess my drawing.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
I've had a little experience at it, I wouldn't say I'm really special at it. I'm a little bit familiar with map editors.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Yes, I forget which server it was on but I helped a lot on it, I left the server because the owners weren't on much.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
I got a new pc not long ago so my old builds were discarded but here is a build I did yesterday, I did it at 12 pm so I didn't finish the others but this is just an idea

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
-1 the build isn't enough sorry, look at accepted applications to see what you should have for skill :D

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
-1 Sorry, but you need at least 30-Active-Hours on the Creative Server. Also with only one build in your portfolio (and it's not really good too) you might get easily denied. If you decide to reapply in the future, I wish you good luck! <3

~ Lavendel, Buildteam-Trial

Ratings
8 1
Hi xdNazzy, your builds didn't show necessary skills for the build team, application denied