Chrimks
Chrimks
VIP
Username: YungChrisx
Map Name: Yeezus
Plot Name: /plot v YungChrisx 1
Difficulty: Medium
Photos:

I was inspired to do this parkour map when I received a cassette tape of 'Yeezus' by Kanye West.
This parkour starts with a section outside, incorporating Kanye's famous shades, as well as a cassette version of Yeezus, just like the one I relieved. You eventually make your way onto his body, which was modeled off of the 'I Love It' music video. You do some ladder parkour, and end up inside of his arm. Inside of Ye's body is his heart and his rib cage, which you parkour up, into Mr. West's head. Finally ending with a leep into a Yeezy Boost 350 :cool:. This map was done all completely by me.

Ratings
I cant say what difficulty it is, very unclear. You have very hard jumps and very easy jumps sometimes. Kayne west was cool, but i dont understand the rest of the parkour. The parkour varies and thats good. Generally speaking i think its to simple.
Maybe you could try to make the outside parkour a little bit more of the theme "Music".
(Only my opinion)
I would really like to see more maps of you.

Good luck!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

The map swaps between easy and hard, meaning it should really be a hard map. Next the only build that you have really incorporated with the actual parkour is Kanye West. I would recommend that you have more parkour around the other objects in the map. Other then that, the builds looked pretty good and appropriate to the theme :D

Just to clarify, this is NOT an official rejection but just my opinion ;D

YungChrisx

VIP
Chrimks
Chrimks
VIP

The map swaps between easy and hard, meaning it should really be a hard map. Next the only build that you have really incorporated with the actual parkour is Kanye West. I would recommend that you have more parkour around the other objects in the map. Other then that, the builds looked pretty good and appropriate to the theme :D

Just to clarify, this is NOT an official rejection but just my opinion ;D
Thanks for the reply! Do you mind pointing out specifically where the difficulty changes?

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey, I am sorry to say but I will be rejecting this map submission.
Your chosen theme was pretty original, however it was not built very well. In my opinion it looks like 3D pixel art which we do not often accept alone. As said above, the map has quite a few jumps we would expect to see in a hard difficulty so it does not match the difficulty you have given it.
Thanks for the submission, I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.