You wouldn't Believe this Even If I TOLD YOU!!!!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Do not post spam threads. These threads are not even clickbaitable

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
Do not post spam threads. These threads are not even clickbaitable
I'll make this short and sweet: You are not a moderator, and minimodding isn't really appreciated here. I've seen countless moderators tell people to quit minimodding, because it's NOT YOUR JOB. If you have a problem with the content of a post, please just report it. It'll do both you a favor, as you're not wasting your time; and the community a favor, as you're not bumping a post that breaks the rules. It also helps staff, as you seem to want to do, because they'll get the report directly.

You're really not helping yourself out by telling someone posting spam (as you see it), as you're bumping it to the top of recent threads. Again, it is not your job to lay down the law, as in my opinion, you are not qualified to state what is, and is not spam. Have you seen the state of half of these forums? As a member, your job is to relay potential rule breaks to people qualified, in which you are not.

If you want to moderate, you should make an application. However, it looks like you're permanently muted, which in that case, why are you trying to minimod/mod? lol

xoxo,
Reece.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I'll make this short and sweet: You are not a moderator, and minimodding isn't really appreciated here. I've seen countless moderators tell people to quit minimodding, because it's NOT YOUR JOB. If you have a problem with the content of a post, please just report it. It'll do both you a favor, as you're not wasting your time; and the community a favor, as you're not bumping a post that breaks the rules. It also helps staff, as you seem to want to do, because they'll get the report directly.

You're really not helping yourself out by telling someone posting spam (as you see it), as you're bumping it to the top of recent threads. Again, it is not your job to lay down the law, as in my opinion, you are not qualified to state what is, and is not spam. Have you seen the state of half of these forums? As a member, your job is to relay potential rule breaks to people qualified, in which you are not.

If you want to moderate, you should make an application. However, it looks like you're permanently muted, which in that case, why are you trying to minimod/mod? lol

xoxo,
Reece.
There's no rules against mini-modding, plus their response to the post was fair, as there's multiple threads for this, by the same person (2 I believe from Cedis). It's nothing concerning, or punishable however. I can see your point, however there's no need to be rude and put someone down for reminding people of the rules.

I'd also suggest to @... that you just ignore these threads, and/or report them to a member of staff if you are concerned that they're breaking any of the forum rules. As stated above, interacting with these threads will just boost them, and the problem (if there is one) may continue. Your help is appreciated, however if there is any issues, your best bet is to contact a member of staff directly. :)