Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey Manacubers!
I’d like to ask everyone what their go to youtube video is. Like a video that you just keep repeating and watching until your eyes fall out. Mine would definitely be the 2017 Youtube Rewind! It’s the most funny thing I’ve seen :)

Chris (letdowns)

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
This isn't really just one video, but I like to rewatch all of Markiplier's try not to laugh series. Some of them I find just hilarious!
Same here!
I used to watch markiplier while growing up, when he used to make gameplay videos (scary) it really hyped me up when I was younger.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I can relate to the two above about Mark(my favourite was his quietest let's plays) BUT I've been watching Binging with Babish videos alot and it keeps getting recommended so I just watch that o.o

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I can relate to the two above about Mark(my favourite was his quietest let's plays) BUT I've been watching Binging with Babish videos alot and it keeps getting recommended so I just watch that o.o
I love Binging with Babish! I started watching him when I saw his basics on the pan pizza and it is super cool !

Chris (letdowns)

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I have an unhealthy obsession with watching a football (or soccer) compilation that compiled all the greatest goals in the world into one video. I love watching how each goal is completely unique but equally amazing. I know it's weird but I can't complain :)