youtuber rank

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
How many of those subs are actually real? Your highest amount of views on a video is only 53....

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Must be pretty inactive then...if only 1.6% of your subs watch your videos (basing off of your highest viewed video) then I doubt they've subbed to you because they're interested in your videos.

Oh and how did you manage to go from 30 subscribers to 2000 in only two months when none of your videos indicate any kind of interest by the subscribers?

Must be pretty inactive then...if only 1.6% of your subs watch your videos (basing off of your highest viewed video) then I doubt they've subbed to you because they're interested in your videos.

Oh and how did you manage to go from 30 subscribers to 2000 in only two months when none of your videos indicate any kind of interest by the subscribers?
I did a lot of advertising and dedicated more of my time to my channel, by posting every week.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Jgstiles, I have taken a look at your channel, it seems only 3 months ago you had 30 subscribers.
I have reasons to believe either your subscribers are fake or you have just advertised. If you have then there isn't much point in you being YouTuber here if 1.6% of your subs are going to watch.So basically you only have around 40-50 real subscribers. BaconBoy is 100% right about what he is saying and I don't think your channel is legit. You don't have anything in about, you don't have descriptions in your videos....

Hopefully this doesn't put you off making videos, but maybe try to have more viewers.

As far as I'm pretty sure YouTuber is kitpvp only? That might have changed, also you need to have an HD video of MineVast

~Chicken

Last edited:

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Well, I have 120+ and was wondering the same thing. Sorry if this is considered a necro thread. I just really want to know.

cresto630

Donator
Ratings
Guys be nice. Whether they're 'real' or not, she is posting videos about the server, which makes her a YouTuber.

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
I'm pretty sure YouTuber doesn't exist anymore. It existed a long time ago, I know plenty of people who should have the YT rank if it existed.

Ratings
42 2
I'm pretty sure YouTuber doesn't exist anymore. It existed a long time ago, I know plenty of people who should have the YT rank if it existed.
Interesting enough, the "YouTuber" rank is still around on MV. We have one active player with it named "TroPixelMC" who is a major parkour player here at MineVast. He has only 2k subs, but gets 200+ views a video which is more than the 50 views per video I saw BaconBoy talking about above. We do ask that you have over 1,500 subs, and over 250+ views per video for us to considering you to earn the rank of "YouTuber" then you must make a MineVast showcase, showing all the servers and what you can do here in MineVast. If you have any more questions, feel free to message me on the forums or in game!

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2
Guys be nice. Whether they're 'real' or not, she is posting videos about the server, which makes her a YouTuber.
It's not about being they were very polite when they said no she just isn't meeting the standards for Youtuber rank.