Zerklax

Ratings
Who am I? My name's Zerklax. Born in RTX-276 "Rathole" Moon. Raised by Pain, Suffering, Solitude, Lust and Lies I became one of the most wanted Supra-Galactic criminals and scientific masterminds.
At the age of 16 I stole my first (and everlasting) Warship, the Flaxk-WS540 "Bolt Thrower". I've traveled the universe selling illegal weapons. Been caught twice, but I lied my way out of jail.
I like to play the guitar, pilot starships (Playing scifi games xD), listen to music, and well, eating.

As was being search by the whole galaxy I hide myself in the planet-616 "Planet Earth", a place where the primary form of life unknowns about our existence. Such a good place to Live.
I normally travel to Jupiter once a year to sell weapons. Since teleportation became illegal I've been using my Warship "Bolt Thrower".

Now I'm willing to become useful in a game called minecraft, hope I help people there with my intelligence and charisma.

Ratings
Nice to meet you, Zerklax! Sounds like you have built a ton of character (lol) and it also seems that you have a lot on your mind...
Welcome to Minevast!
Is not a characted I've built! It's the real me! (Jk, I don't have autism). Thanks btw! I''ll try to be active!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Wow. 10/10 intro lmao. I've seen a lot of introductions but never have I seen one like this.

Welcome dude, if you ever have any questions feel free to message me or any other staff member. I'm mostly on kitpvp and islands, so if you see me make sure to say hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Ratings
Wow. 10/10 intro lmao. I've seen a lot of introductions but never have I seen one like this.

Welcome dude, if you ever have any questions feel free to message me or any other staff member. I'm mostly on kitpvp and islands, so if you see me make sure to say hello :)

Welcome to the forums!
Thanks! I'll say hey If I get on those! ;p

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
I would rate your Intro 11/10. Really sick one I love it :D
Welcome to MineVast. You can find me on Parkour every day and you can ask me questions every time on there :D
You can also tell me more about your own planet xD

Ratings
I would rate your Intro 11/10. Really sick one I love it :D
Welcome to MineVast. You can find me on Parkour every day and you can ask me questions every time on there :D
You can also tell me more about your own planet xD
Haha thanks! I'll make post about it, as a story;p

Welcome to the forums and the server! Nice intro! :)
Thanks amigo:)

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Is not a characted I've built! It's the real me! (Jk, I don't have autism). Thanks btw! I''ll try to be active!
Lol I was talking about character as in good moral standards! Sounds like ur an adventurous person, also!

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to minevast! Interesting intro for sure! Hope you feel at home here :D

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Sorry I'm a little late but Welcome to Minevast :D Awesome intro 15/10 !!! You can usually find me on skyblock or islands. So feel free to ask me any questions if you see me on. :D

Ratings
Sorry I'm a little late but Welcome to Minevast :D Awesome intro 15/10 !!! You can usually find me on skyblock or islands. So feel free to ask me any questions if you see me on. :D
Thanks! I'll make sure to say hello

NoHacks23451

Donator+
Ratings
8 1
Welcome to minevast! Hope you enjoy you're stay!