Zonbi Introduction!~

Ratings
Heeeyyyy!!

My name is Zonbi! (IG Name: Zonbikuin) and I just joined! :D

I don't know what else to say except I happy to be here! Hope to see you guys soon on Skyblock and Creative!

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hey, Zonbi. Welcome to Manacube!
My name is Zero and you are more then welcome to message me if you need help with anything:)
Hope to see you around.

Ratings
13 1
Welcome Zonbi!
Feel free to ask questions in various threads and someone will be sure to help you. Search around to get to know how the server and website work.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Yippee, welcome Zonbi!

You probably won't see me on Skyblock, but considering I moderate Creative, I'll meet you there. Feel free to message me if anything and don't hesitate to say hi in-game. If you haven't already, make sure to check out all the other gamemodes and I hope you enjoy your stay in the ManaCube Community! :D

Ratings
Welcome Zonbi :)
I'm new to the server too so you are not alone on that one cx
I hope to see you around c:

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Welcome Zonbi!

Welcome to the ManaCube community! I hope to see you in game! If you ever need anything please let me know!

Welcome Zonbi :)
I'm new to the server too so you are not alone on that one cx
I hope to see you around c:
Welcome Caitlyn!

I also hope to see you around, and if you ever need anything, you are more than welcome to PM me!

PS: Both of you'all should join our discord! You can meet more members there, interact with the community better, and important announcements are posted here, so you can receive them real time! https://discord.gg/ZH3SDhS

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey Zonbi!

Welcome to Manacube! I'm glad that you found this community! And that you're enjoying your stay so far.

My ign is Sophie413. And I also play Skyblock. Recently I've had to grind maps on parkour. And than I've also had to practice jumps on creative. So I don't rage as much.. xD

We could probably stumble across each other and possibly become friends. If you do see me be sure to say hi, I always reply with "hey!" xD

Lastly, it'd be a delight if you decided to join the Discord! It's really fun! If you ever want to talk to me you can pm me here, or on Discord, it'd be much faster. And of course ingame xD! My Discord is Sophie413#2042
You can talk to me just for fun, what I always do, or if you need help with something! Sure I'm not staff but, doesn't mean you can't do it anyway!

Hope to cya around!
Sophie