Zulrah monthly Rewards

Best suggestion

• I agree with the second choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont agree with all of them/ I have a better one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Ok so i have been thinking for a while about Zulrah Monthly i have thought what happens if you win 2 or more times in a row what will your reward be so I talked to an admin and that admin told me to make suggestions so here I am (also mad in the feature-votes website but that takes to long just to be allowed to go on for voting so I am doing it here too) .
I have a few ideas for reward not to OP but also not worthless you guys can help me vote :D and maybe even have other ideas I would love your guys thought on this.

1= Boss title but with a golden skull (that carries over to next season cause idk if the BOSS title does)
2=cubits 10 or 15 not that much (my least fav tbh rather have something special)
3=(my fav idea) each month a random part of Boss armor (or zurlah) a ripoff the ancient but each part of the set you deal 5% more damage to zulrah.(full set 20% more damage) cause it kinda gets boring killing zulrah a lot of times and it takes alot of time even with the best sword in Oly.

PS: For the ppl that think why would you keep going for kills if you already have the title and for those who don't know you get a star for top zulrah kills thats what I am going for ;) so wish me luck or good luck catching up :D .
-Black

Last edited:

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
OOO YEAH forgive my awful english xD <3

Yagami

ELITE
Plomph
Plomph
ELITE
Ratings
This is an incredibly brilliant idea. I like the 3rd because that's the most logical, and the set bonus would be really cool to see. Though It may be abused in PVP somehow, perhaps a bug. Anywho, I love it. <3