Vote Key

Would this be a great thing to have?

• Total voters

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Hi there, so I have a suggestion for the "Islands" server on Minevast, the title says it all. Vote keys!

Vote keys can be a great addition to the server, random rewards (little ones of course), and it'd be amazing for the community to have.

These would be the rewards, some rarer than others. There would be a 1/5 chance of getting a key when you vote.

$1,000
Death on Spot (Random unlucky one, just for the laughs)

I didn't want things to be too op. The percentages were set like this, because if the most common thing wasn't 100%, then there's be a chance you'd get NOTHING in the crate. (Happened on another server lol)

5 Stacks Cobble - 100%
4 Stacks Steak - 95%
$200 - 80%
10 Levels XP - 70%
1 Stick (Knockback IV(4), Named "Whacking Stick") - 75%
$500 - 75%
1 Diamond Pickaxe - 70%
1 Cake - 70%
5 Gems - 70%
16 Sea Lanterns - 60%
30 Levels XP - 50%
$1,000 - 45%
1 Stick (Knockback VIII(8), Named "Mega Whacking Stick") - 40%
2 Diamond Blocks - 40%
10 Gems - 25%
2 Vote Keys Given Back - 25%
1 Enchantment Table - 25%
30 Gems - 15%
1 Beacon - 10%
32 Diamonds - 10%
1 Horse Spawn Egg - 3%
5 Vote Keys Given Back - 3%
1 Pig Spawner - 3%
Death on the Spot - 1% (Just for the laughs)
@Dacon's head - 1% (With a special lore)
@Dynsalir's head - 1% (With a special lore)

I am aware that the EULA is at stake or something, but this would not be violating the EULA, as nobody would have to pay for vote keys. We'd also have no way to buy the keys in the server store, as it's less OP than the normal keys.

Last edited:

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
I like your idea alot! I think it'll be super cool to have voting crates back, but yes as far as I'm aware it might be against Eula. I know they have the crates on skyblocks, so they should be able to put them on Islands as well. I think smaller prizes would be better as well since we are getting four a day from each voting link. In addition your idea about the heads is interesting. We could add all the islands staff to it.

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
I like your idea alot! I think it'll be super cool to have voting crates back, but yes as far as I'm aware it might be against Eula. I know they have the crates on skyblocks, so they should be able to put them on Islands as well. I think smaller prizes would be better as well since we are getting four a day from each voting link. In addition your idea about the heads is interesting. We could add all the islands staff to it.
Just the owners, because staff come and go.
Also, I was thinking of maybe putting the chance of getting a vote key up anyway :p