1 year of staff

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3
Hey guys it's Scuzz here(Scares joke) and today I'm going to be making my 1 year of staff post because everyone's made one. On the 23rd of September I got promoted to helper. Thank you for all the good times and future ones to come. The best times were the ones when everyone went on teamspeak to talk.

Cringey @ thing

@Dacon hi.

@Dynsalir k

@Drakey cheers

@EveryoneInRoyale AND EveryoneInCancerChat you guys are my family, everyone in it is dank af #Joyfuller (Joyfuller = fans of a player named joyfuller)

@SunsetMagic Good friend
Savage kool kidz lmao wtf
@Manyrain Good friend

@MyMixtapeOnFire my mixtape is more fire than yours

@Wizful You're chill, I like you (this is the first thing I said to him when I met him)

@Rowan_01 who are you? (jk i like you no homo)

@Emmalouise Stop. (http://i.imgur.com/hhFU6Rw.png <<<link so it makes sense)

@Purple4me and @Phinx You guys sound alike even though everyone says you don't but I think what I want. Thank you purpz still being chill with me when we've had arguments (kind of)

@Yuko You're in here just hidden.

I know I didn't include everyone I know in this thread, however I do appreciate you I just couldn't come up with a meme.

On a serious note I'm very grateful for everyone's support and all the friends I've made on my journey here and hopefully the next year will just be as enjoyable as this year has been.

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Congrats on the one year of staff, Scooz. (I was mentioned. This is the greatest day of my life XD) #Joyfuller4lyf

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
You are chill also, thank for the @ brodie, Gratz on a great year.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Gratz @Scuzz !! You always help me and you are a good friend!

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Gratz on one year Scuzz! Cheers towards another!