Rejected 2022 - Expert (75 - 85 jumps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do /plot visit iiNavy to take a look at the map!

In this parkour there are some expert jumps, 2022 facts, and stuff that has recently happened in 2022 and other things related to this!
Details:
  1. Checkpoints: 11
  2. Difficulty: Expert
  3. Around 80 jumps
  4. Tricky jumps such as: 5b jump with head hidder and trapdoor, 2 block neo (not that tricky) and Spaced (both sides) neo-up, etc.
  5. Creators, Me (iiNavy), and Mati8989 (Now mxtl_)

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
1. 2022 isnt over
2. barely any facts
3. the map doesnt have a solid theme
4. the parkour isn't good
5. the pathing isnt good and super confusing even with directional signs

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello iiNavy,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original since we really don't have any maps based off a particular year.
The build, however, doesn't really represent your theme well. I understand this is hard given your theme is just 4 numbers, but maybe try having structures that can be identified better and represent events well. (I also agree with the above comment that maybe attempting this theme later in the year or doing a previous year might be better.)
The parkour has some variety throughout, so well done there. However, the difficulty of your map is quite inconsistent with some jumps being too easy for the difficulty and some others being quite difficult, so make sure that your parkour is balanced throughout and maintains one difficulty. For experts, your jumps should be typically on the harder side.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.