Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 12 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 8 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 4 Christmas Crates

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm PST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

free-printable-christmas-cards-have-yourself-merry-blackboard-800x800.png

Last edited:

Hihipiebye

ELITE
Hihipiebye
Hihipiebye
ELITE
Ratings
IGN:Hihipiebye
Discord ID: Hihipiebye#6981
Islands
My favorite christmas memory is when my dad finally come home with the milk after 10 years, but then he left again and hasn't returned.

Lemonic

MVP+
ItzLemonic
ItzLemonic
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: ItzLemonic
Discord: lime...?#5153
Realm: Kitpvp
My favorite christmas memory was when I got drunk and thought I had a dog ._.

ENZ_Drew

MVP
ENZ_Drew
ENZ_Drew
MVP
Ratings
IGN: ENZ_Drew
Dis: Muskellunge#8248
server: prison
my favorite memory of christmas is waking up at 4 in the morning with my sister and not being able to fall back asleep because it was christmas morning and we were too excited. we had to wait 3 hours to wake the parents up lol. i miss my sister now

ZaddyDaddy

CherubOT
CherubOT
Ratings
6 6
IGN: MrDoobe
Discord: Mr_Doobe#6969
Server: Survival
My favourite christmas memory is when a little girl was behind me and my dad in the queue at the shop with her mum and said to her "mummy look its santa claus"
@Directionz
@DirectionzWife
@IGLSteph

Last edited:

DarkPoka

ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
23 1
IGN: DarkPoka
Discord: Idk_The_Name#8555
Christmas story:
It snowed early in the morning.. It was about -10 degrees.. I couldn't hold myself untill the time will arrive.. I woke up early before everyone else.. I went to look at the presents and see what was in them.. Then, suddenly my dad caught me and sent me to my room.. At the family dinner he told me that I won't be able to open my presents untill next week. I watched my family open the presents while I cried in the corner..

THE END
(I never celebrated christmas so i don't know how is it really like so i made a story)

Friends:
@Itzpoxeay @coolcreeper2151 @ItzPropad

Bromo

ELITE
ItzBromo23
ItzBromo23
ELITE
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 12 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 4 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 2 Christmas Crates

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm PST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on this forums post.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65055
IGN: ItzBromo23
Discord: Bromo#0001
Skyblock

My story about xmas its that is the only day of the year that my family spent time together and im happy that this saturday - sunday
im going to spend time with my familiy and been happy 1day again, thanks Happy Christmas. Bromo

Pigochi

ELITE
Pigochi
Pigochi
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Pigochi
Discord: Pigochi#6941
Server: Olympus

My favorite christmas memory was all my homies and I groupin up and doing some nefarious deeds in NYC like Rockefellar center and Legoland

Last edited:

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
IGN: Surzy_MrSure
Discord: Surzy#9249

One of my favorite Christmas memories was a laser tag birthday party I had on the 23rd, a lot of people couldn't come, but it was a great day nonetheless.

@Kade_34 @TheSnad @VenomousLemon

aphexacid

PATRON+
aphexacid
aphexacid
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: aphexacid
Discord: aphexacid#5594
Skyblock

my fav xmas memory is when santa stole my cookies, fat bastard

HanfJoint

ELITE
HanfJoint
HanfJoint
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: HanfJoint
Discord: Flori#3541
Skyblock

My favourite story about christmas was when i was 6 years old and my dad gifted me a mountainbike after one day i fell off the mountainbike :D

@HanfJoint2 @HanfJoint3

Fusionerr

PATRON+
Fusionerr
Fusionerr
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: Fusionerr
Discord: Fusioner#4912
Memory: reuniting with all the family members I dont usually see through all the year to have dinner with them and celebrate xmas.
Friends: @QD_iBlqzy @_AlvaroXI @Eric Lahoz

Last edited: