SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey Noah, eleanorminer and MsGHG,
Sorry to tell you that your map has been rejected.
The theme and the build are fine, I would say the texturing is a bit off tho (I would not use wool for example, and the haybale looks weird)
The main issue is the parkour, it's not good. I will not put every singles issues I've found or I will be making an essay, but to summarize :
-There is version issues (pretty sure you made the map in 1.12 +, there is a single pane at the start (because it doesn't connect with stairs in 1.8), and the slimes felt way too precise for a (donator) hard map, which I will guess is because slimes are different in 1.20.
-The parkour, outside the possible version issue, still felt way too hard for a (donator) hard (please stop sending donator maps for the sake of sending donator maps).
-The parkour was overall not fun (there is some bad 3 blocks ceiling jumps in the map for example, even once because of badly placed barriers)
-The slimes room with the saplings is confusing and annoying (The saplings makes it so annoying to see and the floor not fully being slimes makes it hard, annoying and confusing since we can't see)
-The jump triggers are straight up impossible to set up and kinda reflect the bad pathing of the map.
If you want this to be accepted, please remake the whole parkour. And I'm sorry if it looks harsh but I don't wanna sound fake mostly when it's about issues I've seen in previous submission from you (Noah), please ask for testing before submitting your maps because it's clearly missing some.

Thanks for submitting your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.