A Break From MineVast

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from MineVast. School starts in 2 weeks, and I'm also pretty busy in real life. I will try my best to get on over any breaks, such as Christmas or Spring. Also, life isn't the best for me right now. I have recently lost a loved one, have tons of exams to take, a crap load of essays to write, a few books to read that are both hundreds of pages, and to top that off, my computer has decided to stop working. Highschool sucks. Anyways, enough of me complaining and being dramatic. I hope you understand why a break is necessary for me at the moment. Hopefully, I will be back soon.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
We will miss you, take as much time as you need. Sorry about your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with your family. I also wish you the best of luck with the school exams.

Good luck,
Texans

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from MineVast. School starts in 2 weeks, and I'm also pretty busy in real life. I will try my best to get on over any breaks, such as Christmas or Spring. Also, life isn't the best for me right now. I have recently lost a loved one, have tons of exams to take, a crap load of essays to write, a few books to read that are both hundreds of pages, and to top that off, my computer has decided to stop working. Highschool sucks. Anyways, enough of me complaining and being dramatic. I hope you understand why a break is necessary for me at the moment. Hopefully, I will be back soon.
i love u bb and sorry for ur loss

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
I am sorry for your loss, Its is a hard thing for everyone to go through, take as much time as you need, all your Minevast friends will miss you very much. We will all be waiting for you when you get back. Good luck with your exams, and best of luck with everything in your life.

Talk to you later.;)

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
I am sorry for your loss, Its is a hard thing for everyone to go through, take as much time as you need, all your Minevast friends will miss you very much. We will all be waiting for you when you get back. Good luck with your exams, and best of luck with everything in your life.

Talk to you later.;)
Thank you so much for your lovely thoughts. :)