A few questions from a new survivor

Ratings
Hello cubers!

I'm ginger, new here but not new to minecraft. My family and I were on the hunt for a new server home and I think this one just might fit the bill so we're excited for new things to come and can't wait to get in game and explore more.

I do have a few questions and thought I'd just jump in on the forums and put them all in one place.

1. Is there a resource world or do we just mine and gather in the survival world? I don't want to tear up the place if there is another area to gather. I'm a bit of a mc hoarder when gathering supplies

2. Do any of the ranks have access to /echest? or are there player vaults or anything along those lines

3. I'm guessing from the looks of the starting area that land claiming is done by party. I tried to look up more info on the party system but /help seems to be in the middle of an upgrade so this leads me to another question or two about the party system. How do we earn more claim space, what space do we start with, etc. Is there a site I can look up more info on the party system you use? Hate to bother anyone for all the details if there's somewhere I can research it myself.

4. What happens when you die here? Curious if it's like normal minecraft or if there is a grave system added.

5. Does the survival dynmap work? I'm following the link that pops up in game but it's just a blank page for me. Not sure if it's a browser/addon issue on my end or if it's that way for everyone.

6. Can we vote offline? Some servers require you to be in game to get vote rewards so wanted to double check and see how that worked here.

7. The MVP rank gets 3 ancient keys a month, how do we go about claiming those?

8. What is the policy on afk farms. I know no autoclickers are allowed but how about afking at a mob farm?

I think that's everything!

Sorry for the book but want to make sure I have all the details so I don't have to bother anyone with 20 questions in game.

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hi, Ginger and your family.
Welcome to the Manacube community!
Now for your questions:
1: Therese is no extra world for gathering resources, it's just like a normal Minecraft world but with a little twist of the biomes, trees and so on. You will have to gather the resources in the world you start in/survival world or buy the resources in /shop. You can do /rtp to teleport to a random place in wilderness.
-
2: No,no ranks have acces to /echest or any of those commands. There is however a perk that allows you to get acces to 2 player vaults with the commands being /pv 1 and /pv 2. You can unlock this perk from the perk crate.
-
3: To find all of the party commands you can do /p help. Every player has 20 party power and you can unlock more power from the ancient crate.
-
4: When you die you lose all of your stuff, but with MVP you can use /back to get back to your last teleport or death.
-
5: No the map is currently not working and I sadly don't think it will be fixed in the near future.
-
6: Yes you can vote from outside the game/offline. I'm not sure if you get your rewards though.
-
7: You can claim your monthly keys by going to the webstore and then going under the section called: Claim package.
-
8: You are allowed to stay afk besides a mob farm but no afk pools or any 3rd party program that cancels the anti-afk system. Also, no afk fishing machines or anything like that, as it's against the rules. If you are unsure if something is against the rules, please ask a staff member or anyone with a good knowledge and a great understanding of the rules.
-
Again, welcome to the server, I hope you all enjoy your time here.
If you have any further questions you are welcome to add me on discord or start a conversation with me through the forums. Have a nice day!
Zero

Last edited:

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
Hiya Ginger!

I'm glad you seem to show an interest in this server and I hope you have fun. Anyways I'll try to answer your questions as best I can.

1. From my knowledge there is no public mine or anything of that nature in survival.

2. All ranks have access to an enderchest if placed but no ranks have access to the command /enderchest.

3. To claim area, you must first create a party by using /p create, then go into the wilderness and find an area that isn't already claimed by a party and claim it by using /p claim.

4. Unfortunately, keep inventory isn't enabled and there are no graves, so when you die everything in your inventory gets scattered in the place of your death.

5. Honestly I am not too sure about that, apologies.

6. You must be online and on the server to vote. You may vote offline but you will not receive your vote rewards.

7. MVP gets 3 ancient keys a month which can be claimed by using /claim in game or by going to https://store.manacube.com/ and clicking the "Claim Package" section.

8. You're right about no autoclickers allowed; afk pools or any afk machines in general aren't allowed. It is perfectly fine to stand still at an auto farm while afking though.

I answered these questions to the best of my ability and I hope it was somewhat helpful. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. :D

Ratings
Thank you both for taking the time to reply to everything you could <3 it is much appreciated! I was most curious about the party power, but since we start a party with 20 chunks we can claim that's plenty of space so we have room to grow. I was curious about claiming/land size so I could plan out a build that would fit in nicely but with that much space I have room to just create and have fun.

As for all the others I think I've got all the info I need now. I've set up a small base and am getting settled in. It looked kind of like this but with more pants lol

Catt was also very helpful in-game earlier this evening and helped me find a place to call home as I seemed to be very unlucky with /rtp. I kept getting ported next to or in to player bases lol

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!