A Great First Year :)

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
July 2, 2015 is the first day I joined MineVast. That was exactly a year ago. I can't believe it has been a year since I have joined my favorite server:D:p:) I have progressed so much, and have met many great people :)
I especially want to thank everyone on the parkour server. From ever since I first joined to now, tons of people have been helping me with a lot of things:) I've also gotten much MUCH better at parkour :D I love everyone I have met through my 1st year:p. Lastly, I want to thank the wonderful staff team of MineVast. Thank you so much for helping me with any struggles I have had. I really appreciate it :). Again, thank you to everyone for a wonderful first year:):):)

P. S - Sorry If I was copying any one else's idea of this thread.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Congratulations on a full year on Minevast :D

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
July 2, 2015 is the first day I joined MineVast. That was exactly a year ago. I can't believe it has been a year since I have joined my favorite server:D:p:) I have progressed so much, and have met many great people :)
I especially want to thank everyone on the parkour server. From ever since I first joined to now, tons of people have been helping me with a lot of things:) I've also gotten much MUCH better at parkour :D I love everyone I have met through my 1st year:p. Lastly, I want to thank the wonderful staff team of MineVast. Thank you so much for helping me with any struggles I have had. I really appreciate it :). Again, thank you to everyone for a wonderful first year:):):)

P. S - Sorry If I was copying any one else's idea of this thread.
Sorry not to be rude but...

CRINGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY