A horrible Glitch

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
Hello everyone its Nick, This is for skyblock,

So I have noticed that the second I join the skyblock server almost every time I die right away, I do not fall get killed, or anything like that I explode basically.

This is very bad because I have lost lots of diamond blocks, god armor, and other things I need in the game.

I don't want the items back, But I do want this fixed soon because it really is annoying to lose your items like that all the time when you first join.

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but it happens to be all the time.

If this can be fixed or addressed soon, than a big thanks to you. :)

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
As far as I know craft, this is only you. No one else has reported this. You might try turning off your texture pack if you are using one. If not let us know what version of MC you are running and what mods you have loaded. Maybe with that info someone who knows more than I do can help.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Craft I had the same problem the other day.
But it was an invisible creeper and skeletons.
Sometimes you don't see then but others can.but you can also see some hostile mobs sometimes.
I got someone else to kill the ones I couldn't see.

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
As far as I know craft, this is only you. No one else has reported this. You might try turning off your texture pack if you are using one. If not let us know what version of MC you are running and what mods you have loaded. Maybe with that info someone who knows more than I do can help.
Purpz, I have no mods or texture pack loaded I don't really even use them,

I am running on 1.9 but I have tried 1.8.9 to and it happens with both.

Craft I had the same problem the other day.
But it was an invisible creeper and skeletons.
Sometimes you don't see then but others can.but you can also see some hostile mobs sometimes.
I got someone else to kill the ones I couldn't see.
what your talking about is a chunk error or they have not loaded yet, my island is a mushroom biome where no mods spawn.

Plus even if it was a mod they would Have no time to kill me because I would 1. Be looking at my screen, 2. its a insta kill when I join skyblock.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
what your talking about is a chunk error or they have not loaded yet, my island is a mushroom biome where no mods spawn.

Plus even if it was a mod they would Have no time to kill me because I would 1. Be looking at my screen, 2. its a insta kill when I join skyblock.
My chunks do load just everytime I'm on the ground at my island a zombie would just start killing me and i can't hit them cause I can't see them and i didn't know you were on a mushroom biome so my point now makes no sense :/

xXSnowStellaXx

Ratings
12 3
Purpz, Nick isn't the only one. Sometimes, as you and many other staff know, when I connect to sky block, it kills me, then sends me back to hub. I've told you, Dacon, and any other staff that would listen. To this issue I have lost several god sets, god tools, gapples, and much more. This issue must be addressed.