Ratings
Name: Abandoned Spruce Village
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: 99
Checkpoints: 6
Builders: xucc, SausePky
Visit: /plot visit SausePky:2
Warp: /warp SpruceVillage
Extra: It's not very wide, and it has Redstone Lamps, but they are not supposed to be lit. Also, the theme is supposed to give you a deserted feel, no one has been to the map in years.

We hope you enjoyed playing/looking at our course! Any suggestions, reply below please! <3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello xucc,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice, though it is really hard to actually build and have the theme be clear.
- The build is not too appealing to look at in my opinion. Mainly because of the theme, the build ends up being messy with floating blocks/little structures here and there. The little building doesn't look to great either, it is really plain and could overall use some detail. This theme in general is really hard to represent nicely without it getting messy, but you did a good job nonetheless.
- The jumps are actually pretty fun as there is some variety, could use more but that might be personal. The jumps are challenging and some are unique as well, so I'd love to see them back in future courses. Just keep in mind to not make the course too confusing.
- The length suits the expert difficulty nicely, especially in combination with the jumps and checkpoint placement, good job on that.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.