Kinof like a insane version of CNTower

Attachments

Last edited:

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, the theme of this map isn't the most original, as you have stated that this map is an insane version of an expert one, but the overall map looks attractive, and it is a pretty good build. In addition to this, I can clearly see via your photos that you have included a variety of jumps into this map (fences, ladders, solid block jumps, water), and although I have not tested this map, it looks fun, and I hope to complete it in the future. +1

Good luck,
Allie

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Apple,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not the best, there is already a lot of "Tower" maps, making this an Airport Control Tower is interesting, but could be better. The build is average, it's pretty simple, and I don't like the bottom of the build, the top however is nice. About the parkour, it's also average, the parkour is really varied, but it's really hard (Even for an insane), and confusing (Some checkpoints placement are weird too, try to patch this please !)

You can resubmit your map if you want, if you correct most of the negative points I put (Mostly about the parkour), I will be happy to accept your map !)

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.