2017-09-18_10.16.39.png

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Tareok and Rylee,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty okay, nothing wrong about it.
- The build is pixel art. Sure, it does represent the theme nicely but it is very messy. There are blocks floating everywhere and having a pixel art build, especially since it contains words, isn't nice to look at. I'd suggest to build something more organic, so you can incorporate the jumps into the build.
- The jumps are of a decent difficulty. Personally, I'd say the course is only a medium, considering there aren't too many difficult jumps and there are enough checkpoints to make it a medium course. There's some variety, but most jumps are still pretty alike, so you might want to work on that.
- The length indicates a medium course. Also in combination with the jumps that I talked about earlier, it is definitely not a hard course. If you'd want it to be a hard difficulty, either increase the difficulty of the jumps or the length of the course.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.