jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
We had the map in the wrong facing so the map is rotated and some jumps are slightly changed because of facing differences.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Your map is moving into the ONGOING stage. This means that I have given your map a playthrough and have decided it is good enough to be put up for opinions from the map judge team. Do remember that this is a process, so patience is important - you should hear a response in the coming days.

Have a great day!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

After reviewing your map with the rest of the Map Judge team (and some behind the scenes changes ;)), I have decided to ACCEPT your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is original as we do not have any maps centered around the Lighthouse of Alexandria. Nice job thinking of something cool and unique!
Build: The build is accurate to the theme and is quite nice. The block variation in different parts of the building give the build a very realistic look, and it is accurate to the theme. Great job there!
Parkour: The parkour was very fun and fit the EXPERT difficulty perfectly after shuffling around a few checkpoints. I genuinely enjoyed myself on this map and didn't find any one particular jump too difficult for this difficulty. Great job on the parkour!

Congrats again to you all on getting your map accepted, and I hope to see more submissions from you all in the future. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.