Allow Camera Mods [Creative Only]

Ratings
Camera Mods such as BauerCam, ReplayMod and Camera Studio Mod. These Mods are different in some ways from each other, but all share one commonality: They all ONLY effect movement, angles, and speed. One might say... "Oh it effects your speed, thats a perk you can buy, no no." However, while it does effect the players fly speed, it also disables the ability to move outside of a given path, break blocks, place blocks, look around, etc whilst flying. Of course, this is only a Creative suggestion because it does involve flying. But I honestly see no reason to allow it, it would mean people could show off their builds in an entirely new way! :)

*EDIT* I spoke to @Phinx on Creative briefly and I have come to the conclusion that the camera mods by and in large don't effect ACTUAL GAMEPLAY, as they basically render all blocks useless and as "fake" so you can fly through them whilst recording a given path, and it also doesn't allow you to move whilst on a given path. The only thing that *COULD* be considered an advantage is that it can effect speed depending on your settings, but ONLY while recording, which as I've said, renders blocks useless, and doesn't let you move. I will let others make their personal judgment on this, but I am considering Recording Software allowable based off the credentials given. Everyone is still welcome to weigh in on this thread though! I'd like it if the mod(s) could be officially allowed.

*Note I am only considering it allowed under me because no staff member has PERSONALLY denied me the right to use it, or said that it isn't allowed. I have so far asked two staff members.

Last edited: