An EXTREMELY Serious Suggestion!

Should we get the Plugin that prevents sentences from being said twice to help spam?

• Total voters
Ratings
1 6
The spam on creative is getting WAY out of control. Something needs to be done about it because staff were reported so many times today and no one came to help. My suggestion is that you get the plugin where you can't say the same thing/anything similar twice in a row. This will at least cool down the spam enough so people can tolerate it! Please, consider my suggestion! (sorry for any repeated images below, this thread was rushed).

Attachments

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Yes it may be spam at times but if you get this people can just add so a full stop to the end or something like that so there is no point, also staff moderate when this happens. This is just my opinion

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I agree this plugin is a good idea.

Discussing reports. As a staff member a report for spam is something I will always check out and I believe this applies to most of us. If your report was not noticed I assume there were no staff online (you can check with /staff). In this case you can take screenshots of the player and make a report on the forums. You can also ignore the player in game /eignore [name]
I hope this helps!
Also, the players in the screenshots will be dealt with according to the situation.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
First this is my opinion ok? well i dont like so much this idea. I think it is good with the spamm theme but imagine that you want to call a friend or someone is doing something wrong like griffing you will not be able to say something to that people to stop twice or something like that. In another example it will be a case where maybe the people that is doing something wrong think it is ok YOU CANT tell him to stop twice i just dont agree with this sorry

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
example on what's going to happen:

mc.minevast.com
.mc.minevast.com join now
mc.minevast.com
mc.minevast.com
mc.minevast.com

Used to be like that but such a useless feature.

Ratings
1 6
craftmaster even when you do, there's also the people who never /eignore and just spam the chat with their "shut up" or "stop spamming"