Insane

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
An absolutely stunning map both visually and mechanically. The map is excellently built with intense and much-needed detail. The use of small details in the map, like the custom heads on the exterior of the building and the story-line signs throughout bring the map and theme together amazingly. Similarly, the map's parkour was very welly executed, with variety and insane level-meeting parkour. I do have one small suggestion for the map, however. I suggest at the fence-to-ladder jump at the coordinates 5327, 78, 6518, you add a clarification sign on where to go. It took me a bit to know where to go at that point, and I think some people would think similarly. Other than that, this map gets a well-deserved definite +1 from me!

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
An absolutely stunning map both visually and mechanically. The map is excellently built with intense and much-needed detail. The use of small details in the map, like the custom heads on the exterior of the building and the story-line signs throughout bring the map and theme together amazingly. Similarly, the map's parkour was very welly executed, with variety and insane level-meeting parkour. I do have one small suggestion for the map, however. I suggest at the fence-to-ladder jump at the coordinates 5327, 78, 6518, you add a clarification sign on where to go. It took me a bit to know where to go at that point, and I think some people would think similarly. Other than that, this map gets a well-deserved definite +1 from me!
Thanks for the feedback Noot and I have added a sign there now.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Nate and Apple,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is pretty nice, even if there is already some "ancient temple" map, the way you build it is clearly original. I've nothing to say about the build, it's just amazing ! For the parkour, it's really varied and nice, I've still change some signs, and slightly changed a part (Because I've found a little exploit), but I've not really nerfed the map, so congrats !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.