Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
hi yes im here to bring y'al'l a parkour suggestion regarding the somewhat a system that could be looked at as a prestige i don't know. anyways the system would be to get this rank, in this case it will be a numbering system but that can be edited. so lets take me for example, it would be [Champion] [1] Joeyism. The 1 would represent x amount of maps in ./log you have done. now lets get to the uh real thing

completing half of easy log grants you a 1
all of easy log grants you a 2
half of medium log grants you a 3 PS : keep in mind that you have to have the all the numbers before you can get 3, so youd have to have all of easy log, then you can rankup persay with a system that i haven't thought about, then you can have 3, etc etc
all of medium log grants you a 4
half of hard log gives you a 5
all of hard log gives you a 6
half thy experts give you a 7
all experts give you an 8
half of the insanes give you a 9
all insanes (all maps) gives you a 10
you also get a bonus star if you've done all champ maps ;)

yes i know this is a complicated idea, yes i also know that this does NOT replace prestige system. but its a happy thought i guess !? itd make things interesting to say the least

Oh one last PS : if another map is added that you haven't completed and such as another easy being added, itd take away your '2' until you finished it!!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I already know people are gonna say this is a bad idea cuz a lot of noobs are gonna be asking how do you get that rank and its gonna be hard to explain so I feel like no one would agree with it and I like the idea its just I wont agree.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
not a bad reason its just I'm not a fan of it

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Could be interesting, if a player doesn't understand the concept ^^^^ we have helpful staff and players who do, wouldn't be hard to explain to a new player.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I like the idea, although it does seem a bit complicated. Considering I'm currently doing log and just found out today I don't get anything for it :/

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
I disagree, prestige in parkour wouldn't be a good fit. I would be talking about prison and other servers, but not parkour.
prison sure i get, but parkour needs it desperately considering the fact that after getting champion there is nothing worth doing that rewards you at the moment so

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Unfair advantage is my guess.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Unfair advantage is my guess.
What do you mean by unfair advantage? Literally anyone would be able to get those ranks, without too much effort - the low ones at least.