Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
So, now that custom enchants have been added to Skyblock. Experience points has been the craze all over Skyblock. So much to the point that enchant bottles have been entirely removed. So I propose an idea that can benefit both parties and keep everyone happy.

We can add a system in the Manacube store where people can pay $1 for 1 hour of 2x experience points.
And $5 for triple the experience points for three hours!

This helps keep the need for experience points under control and keeps the players happy.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Wow, this seems like an amazing idea for both skyblock and Islands. I will make sure to suggest for you as well. <3 :D

Ratings
I have a question about this possible addition to the game, would they get time 2 or 3 xp consuming the xp, or that it would be an effect?(ie potion effects, on the sidebar in your inventory) Example: if they killed a mob or mined something that 2 or 3 times the xp when the mob, block etc. is destroyed. Or for each person every time they consume an xp orb it would be 2 or 3 times the xp?

Ratings
then the issue is if two people were at the same grinder then someone else could take the xp that would be the only issue, I believe it would be a better system for the players if it was an ability/effect like flying that was for the person but if that is not possible your idea is perfect as is