Are we allowed to make adventure maps?

Ratings
^ Title ^

In my opinion, I don't think the "adventure maps" hit home on the title "adventure maps".

I want to make some adventure maps, using fashionable builds while still including the parkour aspect.

Is this allowed?

(Again, this is in my opinion, and you are entitled to yours if you think the same or think otherwise - I'm not trying to cause hate, I'm just wondering :))

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey,
2 of the adventure maps (Magical Paradise and Harry Potter) are actually community made, and there's 2 other community adventure maps that are currently being submitted. So yes, you are allowed to build and submit them!

You say that you want to build some adventure maps, this seems a bit unlikely as they take a lot of time and effort to make. Are you talking about the big parkour maps (/warp adventure) or do you mean something more in the way of a puzzle map? (There isn't currently a type of courses like this)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Yes, it is possible to make and submit your own adventure maps. Fair warning, though, there is a much higher standard for adventure maps than for other difficulties- they must be around the level of a professional build team. I recommend building one with a team of players, as all the other adventure maps at this point have.

Adventure maps used to be called Champion maps, but that name didn't really make much sense either since you can access them as low as Adept rank.