Art Ideas / Possible requests?

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
I'm most likely going to be pretty bored tomorrow or the next couple of days, and I'm trying to do more digital art sooooooo

I'm going to take some ideas from you all, if you choose to give them to me of course. If I like the idea I'll probably post it or something as well.

(I'll pretty much draw anything within limits, nothing vulgar, NSFW, or rude please!)

Leave an idea or two in the comments and I'll try my best to recreate it! Just give me some time to do so ;w;

(I'll also add more examples in a lil)

<3 Em / Neko

Gabe

Donator
Ratings
1920x1080p wallpaper that has something like my cute kitty profile pic instead of the wolf? Something like that :p

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
Oooooo that would be fun! Your icon is super cute and I can do that :>

Since no one else has asked for anything I can doodle that up for you in the next couple days if you'd like! Should be a fun little project!! I'll start it tonight!

<3 Em / Neko

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
Of course! I like doing requests and stuff for people! :> (plus the icon is too cute so I gotta do that)

<3 Em / Neko

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Maybe you could draw the hub on mine vast?
I think this would look cool as a drawing :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
@Manyrain and @iTzKerna Totally! I'm not sure if you can expand the pic of the skin, so if you could send or post a pic of the skin I can totally do that!

@JustConor I can try my best to do that! It's a big place and I'm terrible when it comes to perspective, but I can try my best :>

@HiaFelix | Felix I'm doing Art requests! Im trying to expand my horizons and draw new things! If you have any idea I'd love to hear one!

(Also sorry if these replies took forever, I've had classes all day and just got home!)

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
@Manyrain EDIT: I got bored and worked on this all day!!!

I just looked off of your icon for reference, I hope it's alright ;w;

I'm currently working on stuff for iTzKerna and Gabe! So check back soon!

Last edited: