Ratings
9 1
Username: xMozilla

Pictures:

Plot Warp:
/warp asylum

Difficulty: INSANE

Number of Jumps:

Note: I did not base this build off of an actual asylum.

Edit: The name is subject to change. I couldn't really think of a name, so I went with Asylum as the outside kind of looks like an asylum. Suggestions for a better name would be appreciated, or if you think the name suits the course, then I will keep it.

Edit 2: I made some minor changes to the fence parkour area, and I added lighting throughout the parkour.

Last edited:
Ratings
7 1
Yes you can. Do /settings in game and click on the 1st section of the last option of the settings. It will show a clock. There should be a black stained glass. Click on it. It will turn the world time to night.

xOdyssey_

Donator
Ratings
23 1
It is very detailed but it is extremely repetitive and is just a block with patterns. The patterns are good enough to be accepted, but I'm not gonna cry if it's not accepted.

JJgaming_YT

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Technically this is your second map because of the Garfield and Odie one.

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Hey. Before I begin, I'd like to congratulate you on the wall design. It looks fabulous. However, I will be denying this. My reasons for are the jumps are really repetitive. Take for example the fence section and iron bar section. They are nearly identical with some exception towards the end. Overall it is a good build but with more work on the jumps and work towards the theme it probably would do better. Thank you for your submission and I hope to see more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.