- Baby Toys

The warp of the map:
- /plot tp NekoBoyFighting

Difficulty:
- Hard - Expert

Number of jumps and checkpoints:
- 89 jumps, 4 checkpoints

Description:
The 'Baby Toys' map is a map where there are activity cubes and jumps in its. All for the cerebral activity of small children :)

Attachments

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello NekoBoyFighting,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, but the build isn't great. I understand that you were going for the theme of simplistic cubed baby toys, however the build does look quite plain. I would suggest trying to mix up your build a bit more with different varieties of baby toys, that have a bit more shape and depth. I would also suggest trying to limit your build to being one or two main builds, rather than having many builds floating pretty far from each other, as this can make your map look a little bit messy with the jumps floating between them.
The parkour is quite repetitive. You did have some variety in places, however a lot of your jumps were grouped. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just normal blocks, then ladders etc. Try to mix up your jumps more throughout your map, as well as experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when you build jumps, as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
Like I previously mentioned with the build, three are a lot of floating jumps. Try to implement the jumps into the build as much as possible and avoid having too many floating jumps, as having an excessive number of floating jumps can make the map look a bit messy.
I did notice that you used a lot of barriers throughout your map. Try to limit these where possible, as well as trying to make them a bit more noticeable by placing something like an item frame on areas with barriers, as having a lot of barriers can be quite confusing.
The difficulty is good for a medium/hard map, and the length is good for an expert map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.