Banned, no reason...

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
If you did not already know the reason was hacks. It did not look like you had a hacked client on your PC, however, I could be wrong. Mods always ban players for a reason. They don't ban regular players left and right. There was a reason, and it looks like in this case, the reason was hacks.

Ratings
If you did not already know the reason was hacks. It did not look like you had a hacked client on your PC, however, I could be wrong. Mods always ban players for a reason. They don't ban regular players left and right. There was a reason, and it looks like in this case, the reason was hacks.

Give my a better reason... I can prove that i didn't hack...

YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/dorkbattle ; Check my last Super Smash Mobs, see how I pvp.

Ratings
1. Please do not post reports in Suggestions tab in KitPvP
2. I see there that you aren't using a hacked client, this may have been a mishappen when I clicked tab on the wrong name and yea
Unbanned

I don't know, I'm again banned. I have realy don't know why I again banned.
These mods I use: Forge, OptiFine HD, LiteLoader, Damage Indicators, Voxelmap, BetterPVP, (macro mouse).

Tell my plz, What is the hack of these mods? If these mods are hacks i del it.

Ratings
BetterPVP, then can you see how many arrows/durabillaty/enchantments your tools/armor haves and you see your potion effects. And Liteloader, I have know idea.

Ratings
But, why am y banned for te reason: 'you were banned for: WoaH! hacks are not permitted on this server. (Ka). You Lied to my...
I didn't lie...