Ratings
15 1
Builders: RaddyRyann, EvanTech, oofEilon
Map Name - Beans
Plot warp - /plot v RaddyRyann 1
Difficulty - Expert
# Of Jumps - 71
# Of Checkpoints - 5
This map is based off a Bush's Baked Beans can. The build was done by me and evan and the parkour was done by all 3 of us.

Attachments

xLunaa_

xLunaa_
xLunaa_
Ratings
+1
The parkour is very well made and there are many different jumps and a variety of blocks were used. Although the build can include a little more detail, overall it's a fun map. Good luck, hope it gets accepted!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This would be yet another cylinder build, but I think it has a chance of being accepted anyway.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello RaddyRyann, EvanTech, and oofEilon,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps based on this specific type of food, so good job on that!
The build, as mentioned above, is lacking in variety and is quite plain. Try using different types of blocks other than stained clay, and also maybe try having some stuff around the build!
The parkour is varied throughout, and is incorporated with the theme quite nicely. However, it is a bit difficult for the expert difficulty, and the length falls a little bit short, so I would try to expand it and make some of the jumps easier!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.